Sunday, April 22, 2012

Blog Post #12

Kizoa
For this assignment I am suppose to explore the tools in technology to make an assignment for my future classroom. I began searching the internet for sites that were similar to "Timetoast", "Edmodo",and "Animoto." I came across the site Kizoa and I wanted to explore it even more. I liked this site because you can do so much with your photos and videos. With Kizoa you can make sideshows with text, photos, effects, and music. You can also make collages and edit photos. I like how you can make collages because I want to make an assignment at the beginning of the year where each student is required to make a collage on Kizoa. This site is so easy to use and it is fun! If you have a email, Facebook, Twitter, or blog; you can upload pictures from these and use them on in the collage in just minutes. You can also upload your video to Youtube. It would depend if I would require students to upload. I would probably have an assignment where students would have to collaborate with one another in groups and make a slideshow that can help teach the class. I decided to make my own slideshow of my favorite photos. I chose family photos, pictures of my boyfriend and I, and pictures of my puppies (Sadie and Stella). I would share this with my class so they could gain some perspective of how Kizoa works. Here is the Link to it. I hope you enjoy! My Kizoa Slideshow

2 comments:

  1. Emilie,
    Kizoa is a really cool website, I had never heard of it before. Thanks for sharing! I like it because it looks really easy to use. I think making students make a collage at the beginning of the year is a great idea! It's a great way for you to get to know your students and for them to get to know each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emilie,

    Kizoa seems pretty neat. Students would certainly enjoy making these.

    ReplyDelete