Sunday, March 11, 2012

Project #10 Personal Learning Network

My Personal Learning Network
My Personal Learning Network


For my My Personal Learning Network I decided to use Symbaloo. I really like how easy Symbaloo is to to use and how easy it is so set up a Personal Learning Network. This is a wonderful tool to allow one to have their basic daily networks at their fingertips. I decided to start my PLN by adding the EDM310 class blog as a tile. I think it is very important to have that on my desktop. I set up the rest of my PLN as social, news, shopping sites, Blogger, music, and mail. I definitely needed to have blogger on my PLN because I am constantly viewing my own blog and my fellow classmates blogs. I have also my my C4T's blog on my PLN so I can stay connect with them. I also decided to put "Reading Rockets" on my PLN because I know I will continue to use this resource in my future classroom. I am continuing to look up different resources because I want my PLN to grow much more. I know when I am a teacher, having a PLN will benefit me and make my planning and teaching so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment